Which Dragon Breed is the Smallest in Hogwarts Legacy?
If you’re curious to learn more about the game, the GamesRadar+ review of Hogwarts Legacy is now available. In the review, we were impressed by Avalanche Software’s stunning recreation of iconic locations such as Hogwarts School and Hogsmeade, but we also found that authenticity was not consistently maintained throughout the adventure. Despite its fun combat, complex RPG systems, and vast open world, Hogwarts Legacy is a great first attempt that tries to do too much all at once. By the way, do you know Which dragon breed is the smallest? Now can see weescape.vn !
Which Dragon Breed is the Smallest in Hogwarts Legacy?
The text states that the smallest dragon breed in the Wizarding World is the Peruvian Vipertooth. This particular breed of dragon is copper-colored and known for its small frame and speed. According to the lore, the Peruvian Vipertooth is about five meters long, which is relatively small compared to other dragon breeds.
In addition to its small size, the Peruvian Vipertooth is also known for its uncommon craving for humans, which has made it a dangerous creature in the Wizarding World. The Peruvian Vipertooth is native to the Andes mountains in South America, and it is believed to have been hunted to near-extinction by wizarding authorities due to its aggressive behavior.
It’s worth noting that the information provided in the text is specific to the Wizarding World, which is the fictional universe created by J.K. Rowling in the Harry Potter series. While the Peruvian Vipertooth may be the smallest dragon breed in the Wizarding World, other fictional universes may have different dragon breeds and characteristics.
What are the Answers to Sophronia Franklin’s Questions?
Sophronia Franklin is a character in the game Hogwarts Mystery, and players encounter her in the Library when they head over to the Intermediate Transfiguration book. Sophronia won’t let players see the book unless they answer her questions correctly.
There are a total of 24 questions across 3 rounds, with a break between rounds where Sophronia will speak to the player. After the break, she will ask the next batch of questions.
To obtain the second Field Guide, players need to answer a series of questions relating to the lore of the wizarding world. Progressing the story only requires that five questions be answered, but they can be quite tricky if the player isn’t familiar with the topics.
For those who are unsure of the correct answers, these are the options they should choose:
- Before the invention of the Golden Snitch, which magical creature was used in a game of Quidditch? – The Golden Snidget.
- Which potion is commonly referred to as “Liquid Luck?” – Felix Felicis.
- The Tale of the Three Brothers involves which magical artefacts? – The Deathly Hallows.
- Which ball in Quidditch is the largest? – The Quaffle.
- True or false: Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to change species? – False.
- What governmental body directly preceded the Ministry of Magic? – The Wizards’ Council.
- Which dragon breed is the smallest? – The Peruvian Vipertooth.
- Who founded the village of Hogsmeade? – Hengist of Woodcroft.
- The Hidebehind was accidentally created by cross-breeding a ghoul with what other magical creature? – The Demiguise.
- What is the only spell known to repel a Lethifold? – The Patronus Charm.
- Who published the law of Elemental Transfiguration? – Gamp.
- What does the Hogwarts motto translate to? – Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
- Which magical creature is the only one known to produce eggs through its mouth? – The Runespoor.
- Where is the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry located? – Mount Greylock
- What is the most powerful love potion known to wizardkind? – Amortentia.
- Emeric the Evil was killed in a duel against whom? – Egbert the Egregious.
- If a Chaser keeps their hand on the Quaffle as it goes through the goal, what foul are they committing? – Haversacking.
- A bite from a Mackled Malaclaw has the unusual side effect of causing what? – Bad Luck.
- What plant excretes Stinksap? – Mimbulus Mimbletonia.
- The Pepperup Potion evolved from a remedy created by which 12th-century wizard? – Linfred of Stinchcome.
- In The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, what does the elder wizard leave for his son in the Hopping Pot? – A single slipper.
- The Snallygaster is native to which region of the world? – North America.
- Who is the Muggle knight featured in The Fountain of Fair Fortune? – Sir Luckless.
- The world’s largest Kelpie is also known by what other name? – The Lock Ness Monster.
- Who was the first Minister for Magic? – Ulick Gamp.
To answer each question correctly, players simply need to pick the bolded answers listed above. Each question they answer counts towards receiving a possible reward. Failing the test does nothing but keep them from getting every reward
The remaining questions of Sophronia Franklin’s second quiz
- Who founded the village of Hogsmeade?
- Answer: Hengist of Woodcroft.
- The Hidebehind was accidentally created by cross-breeding a ghoul with what other magical creature?
- Answer: A Demiguise.
- What is the only spell known to repel a Lethifold?
- Asnwer: The Patronus Charm.
- Who published the law of Elemental Transfiguration?
- Answer: Gamp.
- What does the Hogwarts motto translate to?
- Answer: Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
- Which magical creature is the only one known to produce eggs through its mouth?
- Answer: The Runespoor.
- Where is Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry located?
- Answer: The Mount Greylock.
- What is the most powerful love potion known to wizardkind?
- Answer: Amortentia.