The Best Dark Arts Build Hogwarts Legacy
Dark Arts Build is a specific build in the Hogwarts Legacy video game that is designed for players who want to play as an evil witch or wizard. It is considered to be the best overall build in the game, as it gives players the ability to kill anyone or anything instantly, as well as the ability to kill entire groups at once by adding talents. However, it is only accessible much later in the game and is meant for mid-to-end gameplay around level 25 or higher. To even get access to Dark Arts skills, players will need to complete a lot of main and side story quests. It should be noted that there is no morality system in Hogwarts Legacy, so players can use The Best Dark Arts Build Hogwarts Legacy without being considered a “Dark Wizard” outside of role-play. Now Follow with weescape.vn !
The Best Dark Arts Build Hogwarts Legacy
The Best Hogwarts Legacy Dark Arts Build is a specific build in the game designed for players who want to play as a Dark Wizard or Witch. Some of the key features of this build include:
- Preferred House: Slytherin
- Spell Combinations: Expelliarmus + Crucio + Imperio (or curse skill) + Avada Kedavra
- Important Talents: Avada Kedavra Mastery, Curse Sapper, Disarming Curse, Crucio Mastery, Imperio Mastery, optional Slowing Curse
- Key Consumables: Focus Potion, Maxima Potion and Invisibility Potion
- Optimal Armor Traits: 1st Unforgivable III (use I or II if needed), 2nd Cruelty III, 3rd Manipulation III
This build follows a general formula to get more powerful, which includes focusing on spells, consumables, armor, armor traits, and talents. Some of the specific reasons for these choices include the power and effectiveness of the spells in combination, the ability to control enemies and protect oneself with talents and potions, and the added bonuses provided by specific armor traits. It is important to note that this build is designed for mid-to-end gameplay, and that players will need to complete a significant amount of main and side quests to access Dark Arts skills and become a Dark Wizard.
Hogwarts Legacy how to unlock the Dark Arts Build
To unlock the Dark Arts Pack in Hogwarts Legacy, you do not need to do anything special. The cosmetic set can be found by changing the appearance of your gear at any time using the Hogwarts Legacy Transmog system, even after they have been upgraded. The Dark Arts Pack Thestral mount can be unlocked alongside other mounts in the late game.
It is also worth noting that the Dark Arts Pack is one of the bonuses that can be bought separately if you want it. It includes cosmetic items and items related to dark magic in the game.
It is important to note that the development of Hogwarts Legacy has faced criticism due to the recent transphobic remarks made by J.K. Rowling, the creator of the Harry Potter series. While Avalanche, the game’s developer, has confirmed that Rowling is not directly involved in the development of the game, it is working with her team and Portkey Games, a Warner Bros. label dedicated to launching new experiences inspired by Rowling’s original stories. It is currently unclear whether she will earn any royalties from the game’s sale, but it is likely given that it is based on her original body of work.
Which Hogwarts Legacy Dark Arts Build Talents Should You Get?
The Dark Arts Talents in Hogwarts Legacy are all focused on curses, and upgrading the available Unforgivable Curses, as well as enhancing other spells to turn them into curses. It is currently unknown if the increased damage from the Dark Arts Talents stack, but taking all of them could be worth it if they do.
Here are some recommended Dark Arts Talents to consider:
- Imperio Mastery and Crucio Mastery: these two talents have great synergy with Blood Curse, which deals damage to all cursed targets, making it easier to deal with hordes of enemies.
- Avada Kedavra Mastery: if you’re planning on a curse-focused run, this talent is worth taking as it kills all cursed enemies.
- Curse Sapper: defeating a cursed enemy restores some of your health, making this talent useful for survivability.
It’s important to note that there is currently no way to respec Talents in the game, so choose wisely.
Tier 1 (unlocks at level 5):
- Stunning Curse – Stupefy has the same effect as a curse on enemies. Cursed enemies take increased damage.
- Blood Curse – Dealing damage to a cursed target inflicts damage to all cursed targets.
- Knockback Curse – Flipendo has the same effect as a curse on enemies. Cursed enemies take increased damage.
- Disarming Curse – Expelliarmus has the same effect as a curse on enemies. Cursed enemies take increased damage.
Tier 2 (unlocks at level 16):
- Slowing Curse – Arresto Momentum has the same effect as a curse on enemies. Cursed enemies take increased damage.
- Enduring Curse – A cursed effect remains on an enemy for a longer period of time.
- Imperio Mastery – An enemy under your control with Imperio curses other targets with each successful strike.
- Crucio Mastery – Striking an enemy cursed by Crucio releases a projectile that curses a nearby enemy.
Tier 3 (unlocks at level 22):
- Avada Kedavra Mastery – Killing an enemy with Avada Kedavra kills all cursed enemies.
- Curse Sapper – Defeating a cursed enemy restores some of your health.