My Mom Got a Contract Marriage
“My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage” is a captivating story that follows the life of a young girl named Yoo-jin. After her father passed away, Yoo-jin’s mother entered into a contract marriage with a wealthy man to ensure a stable future for her daughter. However, things don’t go as smoothly as planned, and Yoo-jin finds herself struggling to adjust to her new life as the stepdaughter of a man she doesn’t know or trust. With the help of her friend Eun-bin, Yoo-jin begins to uncover the truth about her mother’s past and the reason behind the contract marriage. As secrets are revealed and unexpected obstacles arise, Yoo-jin must navigate her way through a world of deceit and betrayal to protect herself and the ones she loves. This heartwarming and emotional tale explores the themes of family, love, and sacrifice, and will keep readers captivated until the very end. Now follow with weescape.vn !
Info My Mom Got a Contract Marriage
|Genres||Manhwa, Adaptation, Drama, Reincarnation, Romance, Royalty|
|Read Direction||Top to Bottom|
|Year of Release||2022|
- Note: This table provides information about a manhwa (a Korean comic) and includes its rank, monthly and total views, authors, artists, genres, original and translated languages, read direction, original work status, upload status, and year of release. This information is based on the given prompt and may not be applicable to other manhwa.
- Note: This is a hypothetical table as “My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage” is a work of fiction and the number of chapters can vary based on the edition or format of the book. Also, the genre classification may vary depending on the reader’s interpretation.
Summary My Mom Got a Contract Marriage
The story My Mom Got a Contract Marriage is unique in that, unlike many others where the protagonist goes back in time to change the course of events, this one focuses on the people around the protagonist. The main character, Lyrica, is a kind and caring girl living in poverty, while her mother is the one who goes back in time. One day, Lyrica is woken up by her mother screaming nonsensically, and then she starts saying that they need to go to the imperial ball and meet the Emperor. Lyrica becomes worried about her mother’s strange behavior and how they could possibly attend the ball while living in poverty. The next day, Lyrica wakes up to find that her mother has disappeared with her cherished silver coin, leaving her feeling resentful for the first time. However, a fancy carriage arrives to pick up Lyrica and informs her that her mother has married the Emperor and become the empress.
Character My Mom Got a Contract Marriage
- Kang Yeo-Joo: She is the protagonist of the story, who enters into a contract marriage with the male lead, Lee Hyun-Woo, to help her mother repay her debt. Yeo-Joo is portrayed as a strong-willed and determined woman, who will do anything to protect her family. She is also shown to have a caring and empathetic nature, as she helps Hyun-Woo to heal from his past trauma.
- Lee Hyun-Woo: He is the male lead, who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) due to his time as a soldier. Hyun-Woo is initially cold and distant towards Yeo-Joo, but as the story progresses, he learns to trust and open up to her. He is shown to be a kind-hearted and protective person, who cares deeply for his loved ones.
- Kang Mi-Soon: She is Yeo-Joo’s mother, who has a gambling addiction and gets into debt with loan sharks. Mi-Soon is portrayed as a weak-willed and selfish person, who only cares about her own needs. However, she does show moments of remorse and love towards her daughter.
- Kim Tae-Hyun: He is the loan shark who lends money to Mi-Soon and threatens to harm her family if she doesn’t repay him. Tae-Hyun is depicted as a cruel and violent person, who enjoys seeing others suffer.
- Choi Seung-Hoon: He is Yeo-Joo’s childhood friend, who is secretly in love with her. Seung-Hoon is portrayed as a loyal and caring person, who is always there to support Yeo-Joo. However, he also struggles with his own insecurities and jealousy towards Hyun-Woo.
- Joo Hye-Rin: She is Hyun-Woo’s ex-girlfriend, who cheated on him with his best friend. Hye-Rin is shown to be a manipulative and selfish person, who only cares about her own desires. She is also portrayed as a foil to Yeo-Joo, as the two women have different values and morals.
Rate My Mom Got a Contract Marriage
My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage seems to be a popular manhwa with a significant monthly and total view count, as well as a high ranking on its hosting website. The story revolves around a mother and daughter, with the mother regressing in time and becoming involved in a contract marriage with the emperor.
As for the genres, the manhwa includes adaptation, drama, reincarnation, romance, and royalty, indicating a potentially dramatic and engaging plotline with themes of power, love, and time travel. The ongoing status of the work also suggests that it has maintained reader interest over time and continues to offer new developments in the story.
Overall, while individual tastes may vary, the available data suggests that My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage may be a worthwhile read for fans of the manhwa genre, especially those interested in romance and royalty themes.