How to Breed Epic Humbug ?
How to Breed Epic Humbug? The Humbug is the incarnation of the misunderstood Ethereal element of Poison. When it buzzes its wings fast enough, it can open up and glide on supersonic dimensional highways from universe to universe. Humbugs naturally enjoy warm weather, and are drawn to humid places where the hum produced by their wings has the finest tone. Now Follow weescape.vn !
The Humbug is a single-element Ethereal Monster that possesses the Poison element. It can be found on Earth Island and transported to Ethereal Island after being fed to level 15. It was introduced on February 19th, 2014, as part of Version 1.2.5. The ideal breeding combination for the Humbug is a Quarrister and a triple-element Monster. The breeding time for the Humbug is 1 day and 12 hours by default. The Humbug is a valuable coin producer on Earth Island, with earning rates similar to Quarrister and Epic Quarrister, depending on your collection schedule. However, it is recommended to acquire other Monsters with even higher coin production.
After being teleported to Ethereal Island, the Humbug takes 10 hours to incubate. You can breed it with any other Monster to obtain more Humbugs. Similar to all other single-element Ethereal Monsters, the Humbug has excellent shard production, outshined only by other single-element Rare and Epic Monsters.
How to Breed Epic Humbug ?
Epic Humbugs are known for their elongated mouthparts, which they use to extract nectar from tropical fruits. In the Humbug family, they are the most skilled at traveling between universes using the supersonic dimensional highways that their wings can open. They have specialized organs called halteres that not only provide information about their location in real space but also enable them to detect weaknesses in the fabric of reality and create wormholes to previously inaccessible dimensions. If Rare Humbugs are venomous givers, then Epic Humbugs are mostly nectar-taking experts.
- Epic Humbug is only available for breeding (or buying) during limited time events.
- The breeding combination to obtain Epic Humbug is different for each island.
- On Earth Island, the combination is Clamble (Plant, Earth, and Cold) and Cybop (Air and Earth).
- On Ethereal Island, the combination is Whisp (Plasma and Shadow) and Bellowfish (Mech and Crystal).
Way 1 : Breed Epic Humbug
The combination to breed Epic Humbug is different for each island.
Way 2 : Breed Epic Humbug
I’m going to showcase the breeding combination for getting the Epic Humbug on Ethereal Island, which is Wisp and Bellowfish. I’ll be spending my diamonds to speed up the breeding process. I’m hoping to get it right with a maximum of 800 diamonds. I’m not sure if I read the combination correctly, but I really want to get this monster. It looks really cool, and it’s a rare Epic monster. But remember, it’s always better to teleport your monsters rather than spending diamonds to get them the hard way.
Way 3 : Breed Epic Humbug
Today’s is about teaching you how to breed the one and only Epic Humbug on Ethereal Island, which just came out today, February 15th, 2013. So, the combination for Epic Humbug is Whisp and Bellowfish, and it takes about 7 and a half hours on the breeding structure on Ethereal Island and 23 hours on the breeding structure in the castle. On Earth Island, it takes about 1 day and 2 hours for a normal breeding structure without being upgraded. Remember, you can use whichever breeding structure you want and it won’t affect your breeding chances.
- Epic Humbug’s wings are designed to resemble stained glass, giving them a unique and beautiful appearance.
- Epic Humbug’s appearance is thought to be inspired by either a mosquito or butterfly, or possibly even a Blue Calamintha bee. Its unique design sets it apart from other monsters.
- The design of Epic Humbug includes a reference to the infamous plague doctor, which is also seen in the design of another monster, Poewk. The reference is further emphasized in Epic Humbug’s bio, which states that their elongated mouthparts are used to drain tropical fruits of their nectar. This reference is a nod to the supposition that plague doctors wore masks to protect themselves from patients with the bubonic plague.